It feels like summer! That time of the year when one can enjoy sun, sand, and some chilled coffee goodness at any time of the day. What better way to start your day with a delightful homemade iced coffee or a creamy milkshake! Heavenly.
Take a look at our top five picks of coffee recipes that smells like coffee and taste like summer. Sample your favorite from the list today.
Here we go!
1. Coffee Milkshake
- Espresso (cooled)- 1/3 Cup
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 Cups
- Milk- ½ cup
- Irish cream- 2 Tbsp
- For Garnish- Chocolate syrup
- Add the espresso, two scoops of ice cream, milk, and Irish cream in a blender.
- Blend it to get a smooth and consistent mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a chilled serving glass. Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup. Serve.1. Coffee Milkshake
2. Quick Iced Coffee
- Coffee (suggestion-instant coffee) – 2 Tbsp
- Cold Milk- 6 Oz
- Warm water- 3 Tbsp
- Sugar- 1 Tbsp
- Ice cubes
- For garnish- Cinnamon Powder
- Take a sealable jar and add coffee, water, and sugar. Close the lid.
- Shake the jar until you get a frothy mixture.
- Take a chilled serving glass. Add ice cubes. Pour the mixture.
- Now top with milk until the glass fills up. Stir gently and adjust the consistency.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder for garnish. Serve.
3. Cappuccino on Ice
- Strong brewed coffee- 1 ½ cups
- Vanilla Extract- ½ cup
- Cream- ½ cup
- Sweetened condensed milk-½ cup
- Add milk and coffee to a mixing bowl and stir gently.
- Now add vanilla extract and cream. Whisk until the mixture blends well.
- Fill serving glass with ice cubes and pour the mix on top. Serve.
4. Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Water- 1 cup
- Ground coffee (dark roast)– 2 Tbsp
- Sweetened condensed milk- 2 Tbsp
- Ice cubes
- Brew coffee as per your preference using water and ground coffee.
- Add the condensed milk to a coffee cup and pour freshly made coffee on top. Stir to mix.
- Serving tip- Take a tall glass and add some ice cubes. Pour the hot coffee from the cup on top of ice cubes and stir quickly with a long spoon. Mix until the mixture is chilled.
5. Iced White Chocolate Mocha
- Espresso- ¼ cup
- White chocolate sauce- 2 Tbsp
- Milk- 1 Cup
- Ice cubes
- For Garnish- Whipped cream
- Brew coffee the way you prefer.
- Pour the coffee into a serving glass.
- Add milk, ice cubes, and white chocolate sauce. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
There is no other beverage like coffee to perk up your mood. We hope you will enjoy making these summer special drinks at home. Do let us know in the comments section what’s your favorite pick from the list. Follow this space for more quick and easy recipes.
You may also visit our online coffee store to explore our collection and order your next coffee bag at great prices. Shop Now.