Hey Coffee Lover! We all love that big mugful of our favorite coffee from Starbucks, right! We bet that nothing is more enjoyable than a refreshing and delectable cup of coffee on any day.
Sigh, no matter how much we love them, we can’t run to a Starbucks every time we need a sip of the creamy-mushy iced coffee!
No worries, you are covered. We’ve got a collection of quick, easy, and delicious recipes of Starbucks-style drinks to make at home! Surprise yourself with these easy-to-make and easier on pocket recipes & impress your family & friends.
- Iced Caramel Latte
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 2-3 tablespoons Caramel Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Espresso Instant Coffee
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 2-3 Ice Cubes (large ice cubes recommended)
- Whipped cream for garnishing
- Line a serving glass with some caramel sauce and add some ice cubes.
- Add the milk, caramel syrup, coffee, vanilla extract, and water in a jar Pour the milk, water, and 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup in a jar. Seal the jar with a lid and shake well until the ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Fill the serving glass with the mixture.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle some caramel syrup & serve.
- Oreo Frappe
- 3-4 Oreo Cookies
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- Add milk, coffee, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup, and 2 Oreo cookies to a blender jar and blend. Keep the texture crunchy. Blend it for 2-3 seconds.
- Line a serving glass with some chocolate syrup and pour the mixture in.
- Garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed Oreo cookies.
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- ½ cup espresso
- ⅛ Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla syrup
- 2 Tsp Chocolate syrup
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream for topping
- Optional ingredients for garnish- Cinnamon Sugar (Combine ½ Tsp Cinnamon Powder and ½ Tsp White Sugar)
- Freshly brew the expresso and allow it to cool down.
- Line a serving glass with some chocolate syrup.
- Add ice cubes to the glass. Pour the espresso on top.
- Add vanilla syrup and milk. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon sugar for garnish. Serve.
- Peppermint Mocha
- 1 cup milk (steamed)
- 3 Tbsp peppermint syrup
- 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 shots espresso (or 1 cup of any other strong coffee)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Optional ingredient- Crushed candy canes (for garnish)
- Pour the syrups and coffee in a serving glass/mug and mix well.
- Add the milk and mix gently.
- Add whipped cream on top and garnish with crushed candy canes. Serve!
- Iced Latte
- 1 Espresso shot
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup of condensed coconut milk
- Pour ice-cubes in a serving glass.
- Add the milk and espresso shot on top of the ice cubes and stir.
- Now pour the condensed milk and mix well. Enjoy!
So, get ready to whip up these delicious recipes and enjoy with your loved ones. Already tried making these? Do let us know in the comments section about your most loved recipe.
Check out our blogs section for many more exciting recipes.
Stay less-stressed, blessed & coffee obsessed!